Sunday, July 13, 2014

14th of July Betting predictions

Hello everybody and my name is Eric, im mostly knowen for my great predictions over at Csgobettingblog.blogspot.com , Atlast I got inactive on it and kind of lost faith, BUT NOW IM BACK. With a new partnership I will be working with Eddie, and like you and me he is a advid CsGo Fan. Thats enough about me so lets get this party started!!!!!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 14th matches~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Reason Vs. ESG!------- Prediction---ESG! Will win~~~ Reasoning: ESG! has been on a good winning streak, excluding today's game against HR. Some may say they lost because Maikelele lost connection to the game and ESG! had Peta as a stand in, I will not touch much on this subject because it is a controversial topic. If Delpan and Maikelele are doing well Reason don't stand a chance. Now one of my pet peeves as a predictor is when people use chain events, (ex. HR beat VP and NIP beat HR so NIP will beat HR) but Im going to do this in a way, In ESG! past game they Beat Reason so one would say they will win again, This is a mostly true statement, but it's CS so anything can happen. Also Reason Lost to both Titan and VP, Teams which ESG! beat. So I would rate this a Medium Risk Bet: because if Maikelele has connection problems again the game might get a bit sweaty.


OverGaming(OG) Vs. BuggIT~~~~~~~ Winner OverGaming~~~~Reasoning: OG has had good performance against teams like HR(lost 12-16) and Mousesports(lost 11-16) both of these teams have been doing pretty well lately, Including them beating Reason(16-14). BuggIT has a lot less of a impressive history, Losing to London Conspiracy 1-2(bo3)(who is this team?) Losing to Kissinmintu 0-2 (bo3) (honestly i have never heard of this team). I think you see the trend. I feel OG is just a better team performance wise.
Bet risk: Medium~~~ I don't think many of us have seen BuggIT play, with two names that are somebody on their roster (Twist and Pyth) these players could surprise us. With OG probably having little to research up on I think this game will come down to pure individual skill and teamwork (Which I feel OG has more of.)


Epsilon Vs. Hell Raisers~~~Predicted winner HR~~~`Reasoning: HR have been playing very well lately, Beating ESG! 16-8 a team who beat Titan and Virtus Pro. Rumor has it that HR have also been boot camping, this means improved teamwork and Better Ping for Andren, a player who can change the outcome of a game. Epsilon has some decent players such as Shox,SF and GMX, We haven't seen much of Epsilon playing good/high ranked teams lately, so their performance against a top tier team such as HellRaisers is kind of hard to predict. In the end I feel that HR have the upper hand because they have been playing and winning against higher tier teams.
Bet risk:Medium~~~Epsilon have been absent in playing good teams lately so their performance may surprise us, because odds on HR are currently really high, I would recommend placing a small bet on Epsilon(a backpack cleaner in a sense).


Hell Raisers Vs. LDLD~~~~~~Predicted winner~~~~~LDLC~~~~Reasoning: Yes HR have been doing well lately but I don't think they are quite up to par with LDLC,  LDLC have some well seasoned players on their roster who have played for many years together. Team LDLC I feel Has the best Teamwork. HellRaisers has the best individual players. This match will be very, very close. When LDLC played VP the lost in a BO3 1-2, this shows they are capable of winning against a team as high as VP, While Hellraisers lost 11-16. In the end this match has many outcomes, and for once as a predicted I can admit this match is the luck of the draw. I feel it will come down to who can get the lucky rounds. Betting Risk:HIGH: For this match in my opinion bet on the team that has the best odds, a match up like this is a coin flip in many ways, DO NOT BET ON THIS MATCH IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THE LOSS.




Did you enjoy these Predictions? Then please leave a comment below and check out our other resources, We just started a new YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5J5oqCGB0atf2JJJpRQFw     Check it out and leave a sub!


~~~~~~~~Important Info on Writer~~~~~~
Hey guys I will be away For about 1 week on vacation, and will not be able to post most likely, but Eddie will be updating the YouTube channel so you can enjoy that while I'm gone!

5 comments:

  1. Followed man! I hope you continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! not sure how much having a guy named bad luck brain following my prediction blog is good but hey!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yah so am i, i just got back from vaction so expect a new one soon!

      Delete