Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23rd Matches

Hello guys sadly because esg! beat Epsilon that resets are counter so we are back to 0 correct in a row  :(





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 23rd Matches~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HellRaisers Vs. Epsilon~~~~Predicted winner Epsilon~~~~Why? Well at least for me currently the odds for Epsilon are WAY out of proportion. Like really 68%hr vs. 32% Epsilon, remember the last you guys let HR percentage get out of hand? Yeah that's right the lost to Epsilon only 4 days ago 82%Hr Vs 18%Epsilon. I feel we will See a match a lot like 4 days ago, HR or epsilon take the first map, then the team that loses the first map winners the second one. Now at a 1-1 score, epsilon I feel will take this map. Why? Well epsilon is a very adjustable team. They can adjust to how a team playing very quickly. (thus the 16-0 on dust). That's why I think Epsilon will win.
Bet risk: High, epsilon is a team that has two players GMX and Shox, if they are playing their best it's GG for HR. But will they play their best?





____TBD______Vs. Na'Vi~~~~~Predicted winner~~~~~TBD? Well this is hard to predict because we don't quite know who's playing. I would say Na'Vi have been in a small absence while both of these teams have been competing against top teams. If either of the TBD teams (HR or EP) stomp the other one or looks like they are playing extremely well, bet on them. If its a mediocre game in the sense neither team is dominating then put your bet on Na'Vi.
Bet Risk: High, currently we have some idea of who the team could be, but the outcome of this match depends on the performance of either of those teams.


Well I hoped you guys enjoyed todays blog and check it out again some time! If you want more from us cheack out our youtube channel over at : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5J5oqCGB0atf2JJJpRQFw/feed

7 comments:

  1. I'm with Epsilion too. But i think HR can revenge... hard bet.
    In the second bet i think Na'vi Will win 2-1. Maybe even 2 - 0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all i can say is WOOT epsilon got me some nice skins

      Delete
    2. haha nice! I only got like 7$in return because im poor. but eh im still glad because i got my awp redline back

      Delete
  2. Ha ha... When I bookmarked this website i didn't know I needed to refresh the page to see the new predictions... I was on the 14th of July for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! CSGO GAMBLING

    ReplyDelete