Saturday, July 19, 2014

Betting predictions for July 20th~~~~~

Hey guys and welcome to today's prediction for July 20th. Today we only seem to have 1 match, a semi-nobody match but eh, it's on CsGolounge! So lets Bet!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~July 20th Matches~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's only match is on Csgolounge(but not on HLTV.org, Why? I don't Know) First of all my source was hard to find but finally tracked down the tournament holders website*. This match is In- between PChire.net and dysfunctional. My predicted winner is PChire.net. Why? Well the last two times PChire.net and dysfunctional played each other (In a Bo3) PChire.net won Both times 2-0**. Now history doesn't always repeat itself, but considering PChire.net won both times 2-0 shows they have some margin for error(allowing dysfunctional to get 1 map). For these reasons I believe PChire.net Will win this. RISK LEVEL: Safe, this is one of the few times I will rate a match safe, in this case I will because PChire.net have simply showed they are a better team.




Sources: * http://tournaments.epiclan.co.uk/tournaments/csgo/teams
**http://tournaments.epiclan.co.uk/tournaments/csgo/teams/pchire/matches



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Important INFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I have some GREAT news! First of all I am back from vacation and should be around for all of ESL, also I will be starting a new reward system if you will. Every time I get 5 games in a row correct i will give away $5 skins, when i get 10strait games correct i will give away $10 in skin and so on. All these giveaways will happen over at ourYoutube channle at :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5J5oqCGB0atf2JJJpRQFw

No comments:

Post a Comment